2 large eggs or 3 small eggs
3 tablespoons tapioca starch
2-3 tablespoons milk
Pinch of salt
Butter for frying
- Add tapioca starch to a small mixing bowl, add milk and mix.
- Then add egg and salt, mix again. The mixture is quite runny.
- Heat a medium skillet over moderate heat, add butter to the pan.
- Pour in the mixture and from time to time, lift the pancake with a knife or spatula to let the mixture run underneath.
- When most of the liquid has gone, then flip the pancake.
- When it puffs up, take off the heat and flip onto a plate.
You can add anything you like to it – on my pancake, I put grass-fed butter, sliced banana, organic raspberries, and coconut sugar.