These consults are suitable for both new and existing clients. You can use a 90-minute consult to review HTMA and blood test results, dive deep into your history or create a totally customised plan to balance your minerals. If you have results, we do extensive preparation prior to your consult to provide you with a detailed spreadsheet of the important parts, so it’s important to provide your results at your earliest convenience. Payment plans are available.
All prices listed are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated, GST is included for all Australian purchases. Detailed invoices can be issued for any purchase, on request.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO NON-AUSTRALIAN PURCHASERS
Please notify your bank before making a purchase with us, as many times banks will block your purchase if your activity (in making an overseas transaction) is uncharacteristic.
Once you have purchased your consult, you will be directed to complete an intake form and book a time for your consult. Kristan can have a minimum of a 4 week wait for most consultation types, at peak times with her RCP work, it can be closer to 8 weeks. For Teresa it’s up to 3-4 weeks too.
If this time is longer than you would like to wait, please consider booking in with Rachel.
It helps all of us immensley if you have the appropriate information ready to go well in advance of the booked time, so please send it through ASAP, not at the last moment. We will utilise your consult time to review materials if you have not sent them in, in advance.
More about 90-Minute Consults:
This option is also perfect for when you already have your HTMA and/or blood results ready to go or for those overseas from Australia who wish to have a consultation.
Your Consult Includes:
- One 90-minute consult on Zoom and recorded for your reference
- A detailed spreadsheet including a summary of the important parts and what you need to do
- Extensive preparation for your session if results are included
- Basic email support in the first few weeks following the consult. Complex questions require an additional consult time
- Understanding how to connect minerals to where your body is at right now
- Access to resources designed to make your journey easier, quicker and less stressful
If you would like to improve your own health or that of a loved one, please book in for a consult. Aussies can also purchase a HTMA. To purchase a HTMA kit, click here.