90-MINUTE SINGLE CONSULTS
90 minutes of consult time
May include going through past and present results, customising a plan and comprehensive spreadsheet summary of your consult.
All prices listed are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated, GST is included for all Australian purchases. Detailed invoices can be issued for any purchase, on request.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO NON-AUSTRALIAN PURCHASERS
Please notify your bank before making a purchase with us, as many times banks will block your purchase if your activity (in making an overseas transaction) is uncharacteristic.
More about 90-Minute Consults:
This option is also perfect for when you already have your HTMA and/or blood results ready to go or for those overseas from Australia who wish to have a consultation.
$360 – Includes:
- One consult, up to 90 minutes session time (big value for you, for our time together)
- Extensive preparation for your session of all results
- A detailed spreadsheet including summary of the important parts and what you need to do
- You understanding what the connection is FOR YOU between minerals and where your body is at right now
- Access to resources designed to make your journey easier, quicker and less stressful.
(all raw results must be provided to us well before consult)
Aussies can also purchase a HTMA. To purchase a HTMA kit, click here.
If you have read our story, you may be familiar with how minerals have been used to help Kristan and Teresa completely change their own health and that of their families. Both families had severe food allergies and intolerances, plus many other ailments (hormone problems, migraines, light sensitivity, asthma, eczema, etc) that they never realised were connected to minerals.
If you would like to get started on this path to understanding your own health or that of a loved one, please book in for a consult.
All sessions include:
- All sessions are recorded for your reference
- Detailed summary of consult will be emailed to you after your session
- Web links and supporting documents to continue your learning beyond what we discussed.
- Basic email support in the first few weeks following the consult. If queries are too complex a subsequent consult may be beneficial.
- Consultations are comprehensive but tailored to each person so you overwhelm doesn’t hit.
Bookings are available at present with Kristan Kershaw, or Teresa Bowley and are generally completed via Zoom (a program like Skype, carried out online).